Friday, December 27, 2013

Timebound - Rysa Walker [The Chronos Files]

Timebound - Rysa Walker [The Chronos Files]
Source: Kindle First Pick
Originally Reviewed on Goodreads: December 27, 2013
Rating: ★★★★★

I got this book as a Kindle First pick.

Now, that being said, after my first Kindle First Pick, I wasn't expecting much. Plus, I see a LOT of repeat in fiction being written these days.

The subject matter alone made me sit up and pay attention. Rysa Walker has managed to create a unique and memorable experience with this book that I haven't encountered in a very long time.

I won't say much more other than I could praise this book all day no matter how crazy it made me sound. I really just wish everybody who encounters this will give it a try. It's not your typical romance, as it deals with a protagonist that's still in high school.

One bad thing. Since I got this through the first reads program... I have to wait even LONGER for the second book!

No comments:

Post a Comment